You’ll be able to see the beautiful, ancient Buddhist temples that dot the cities and countryside.
Folks have been making money like this since adventurers ventured out in caravans and ships. And this is your chance to be a modern-day Merchant Prince. Buying and selling hand-crafted goods from exotic Thailand is so much easier than it used to be.
So if you’re looking for a hobby that pays for itself and lets you enjoy free trips to Thailand . .
Or if you’re seeking career that lets you set your own hours and be your own boss while enjoying trips to Thailand . . . then my Thai import tutorial will be extremely interesting to you.
But First, Who Am I? I'm the Man that will show you how to Finance Your Adventures in Thailand
I’m Bob and in 1995 I took my first trip to Thailand as an enthusiastic, bright-eyed but naïve businessman. I’d heard about the exotic beauty and excitement that Bangkok and Chang Mai provided. And I was excited to learn about the mysterious culture of the Thai people.
But I’m an entrepreneur and businessman at heart, so I was just as intrigued by the business opportunities that Thailand presented. . .
So I got started. On my first trip, everything I bought fit in my luggage. And it paid for my trip and then some. Next trip, I bought all sorts of amber jewelry, teak furniture, and other hand-crafted goods. It was a haphazard collection. Frankly, I didn’t know what I was doing all those years ago. I simply bought what caught my eye and brought it home with me.
What happened next?
Here’s what happened: within two weeks of my return to the United States – I sold ALL of my purchases (except a necklace I bought for my wife at the time) and managed to make an $800 profit on my trip to Thailand.
That’s including airfare, hotel, tuk-tuk, taxi fare, meals, massages, daytrips to temples and monuments, and nights in some interesting hotspots.
After that, I knew I was on to something.
Over the next few years I made dozens of trips to Thailand. And I got good at importing from Thailand. I developed valuable contacts on the ground – factory owners, customs agents, textile creators, bronze sculptors, metal casters, gem-setters, painters and all sorts of other folks. And I started buying shipping containers full of Thai goods and bringing them back to the United States.
When my friends, acquaintances, and co-workers (when I started importing from Thailand, I still had a job) heard of the amazing experiences I was having, and saw the extra money I was spending – they started asking me how I did it. . .
At first, my friends and family wanted me to pick up certain types of furniture and jewelry for them . . .
And by my third trip – I had enough pre-orders and deposits that I paid for my trip (and made a healthy profit) before I even boarded the plane.
After I brought back more and more, some of my savvier friends and friends of friends reached out to me and asked me to take them on buying trips. I’d open up my rolodex and serve as a local fixer to help others make big profits by importing from Thailand.
And I helped a lot of folks make a very good living doing it. Some of my clients were more ambitious than me and actually made more lucrative incomes, shipping several containers per year from Thailand to the United States. I have always been a bit more laid-back.
But the demands for buying trips have grown so much that I simply do not have the time to take every person that asks me on a trip to Thailand. I have only so much time and my family is growing (grandkids).
So I created this fact-filled tutorial that distills all my experience making money by importing from Thailand.Imagine I’m sitting right by your side. Helping you avoid the pitfalls and hazards that importing holds for the uninformed. And showing you, step-by-step, how to make money importing from Thailand.
Here's what you'll learn in this eminently actionable guide:
I remember my first trip to Thailand. The excitement when I stepped off the plane and saw a place I had never gazed at before. The little twinge of apprehension that disembarking in a foreign land causes. And the romance of traveling to a somewhat mysterious culture that I had only read about.Some of the biggest problems you’ll face when you’re doing business and traveling abroad are the cultural differences:
My eBook shows you how to pay for your entire trip, sometimes from only one item!
I’m a firm believer that business is all about building great relationships. And far too few people spend the time and energy cultivating those connections. In my years traveling and working in Thailand I made an enormous amount of friends and contacts – and they helped me live a richer cultural life and make better deals.
That’s often the biggest problem a recent expat or long-term traveler faces: discomfort because of new cultural norms.
And that’s why the second half of your tutorial includes all the information you need to do business in Thailand, make friends and contacts in-country, and experience all the pleasures this beautiful country has to offer.
It’s part Lonely Planet and part Business Etiquette and it’s vital to enjoying your time in Thailand and financing all your adventures.
I’ll show you how to avoid embarrassing and awkward moments during your Thai travels.
- The festivals and holidays where all business in Thailand GRINDS to a halt.
- A guide to traveling safely and cheaply in Thailand (plus a warning about overly friendly Tuk-Tuk drivers)
- The best months to go for the weather in Thailand.
- And the best month to go to Thailand for the best product prices . . .
- How to get an extension visa so you can stay longer than 1 month in-country
- The cultural DO's and DON'Ts you must observe if you want to make great business contacts and friends in Thailand
- Short guide to Thai cuisine: where to eat and what to AVOID...
- The different types of Toxic-cleansing Thai massage
And more . . .
So that’s what you’ll learn in my tutorial – but don’t just take my word for it. I’ve had dozens of clients whom I’ve taken on buying trips to Thailand and I’ve had thousands of customers, online and face-to-face, who bought products I imported from Thailand. Here is what they think:
- "Reading this made me want to go to Thailand. I'll take your advice and buy enough there to cover my expenses. I like the bronze. I'll see how it goes from there." - Samantha H., San Francisco, California
- "Thanks for clarifying the Customs procedure for me. It helped me alot with my first shipment. Essential, really." - Steve E., Bellingham, Washington
- "Just came back from Thailand for the first time. I honestly couldn't have done it without you. The step by step instructions were invaluable. I also appreciated the emails, Bob. Thanks so much." - Susan W., Eureka, California
- "After spending hundreds of dollars on business opportunities, it's nice to receive something without the smoke and mirrors. Tons of useful information." - Joe W., Boulder, Colorado
- "Neat stuff. I've got a store but my markup is slim. Imports can definitely change that." - BIlly C., Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- "Thanks for answering my questions. I'll probably have more :) ." - Arnie G., Scottsdale, Arizona
- "I've been trying to find someone who could manufacture my product at a reasonable cost. You've given me a lot of resources." - Fritz H., Lubbock, Texas
- "Thank you for removing the fear factor for me, Bob. Made my reservations on Thai Airways out of Los Angeles and I can't wait!" - Gary E., Elgin, Illinois
- "The hardest part might be narrowing down my choices of what to purchase." - Jason J., Ann Arbor, Michigan
Now I have years of experiences and I’ve made countless amounts of mistakes. I have made many valuable contacts in the Thai import/export community, as will you.
I was charging $2,000 (plus travel expenses) per person to take them on buying trips to Thailand, which I have condensed into my ebook.
And . . . now that I’ve retired from taking people on factory and buying tours . . . I can safely say that EVERYTHING I know is written in my tutorial. All the tips, tricks, cultural knowledge, and business-savvy that my old clients paid $2,000 per trip for can be yours.
Previously, I was selling my tutorial in a CD/Paper format for $49.95. But I’ve migrated to a downloadable PDF format which allows me to pass the savings along to you.
That’s only 1.5% of what my consulting costs were (or 98.5% OFF).
And since it’s electronic, I update the tutorial periodically with new information regarding tariffs, treaties, and customs regulations.
The fact-filled, actionable report can be yours for 40% off my hardcopy price, and an (absurd) discount of 98.5% off my previous hand-holding consultation tours. So download the Import Empire Thai Import Guide Today and start your new life of countless opportunities immediately!
If you’re not convinced that this is the best guide to importing goods from Thailand, then I want you to email me for a refund. You’ll have thirty days to read over the report. Take a look at the various options. Plan out your first trip to the “Land of Smiles". And if during that month – you’re not completely satisfied – I INSIST you ask for a refund. I stand behind my tutorial 100%.
So pick up your tutorial now! There is no risk.
Owner, Import Empire
P.S. Also – I’ve included a link to the best index of Thai Manufacturers in your report. Inside you’ll find manufacturers of almost anything you’d like to be made. All at a fraction of the prices you’d pay in the West. Order now to get your report along with this complimentary index that will help you make serious money importing from Thailand.
Here’s to financing your adventures!Copyright Import Empire 2013. All rights reserved.
- Learn how to import from Thailand
- Do you need an import license
- All about Thailand trade
- Thai wholesalers
- Thai manufacturers
- Best places for Thai cuisine
- Best months for Thai weather
- Keep up on Thai news to know current Thai exchange rates, etc.